Lets the user do the following:
- upload a file
- rename the file they’re uploading, or
- overwrite an existing file with the same name
- upload a file to a folder for a specific database record and then update that record with the number of files in that folder
- upload a text file to a folder then import the record data from that text file into a database table
- paste text into a text area and then upload the record data from that text file into a database table
The Lasso 9 version has been tested using Lasso 9.1.4 on Mac OS X 10.8; the Lasso 8 version has been tested using Lasso 6.0.4 – Lasso 8.5.6 on Mac OS X 10.4.11 and Lasso 8.5.6 on Mac OS X 10.8.