Creative Computing is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collectWe may collect the following information:
- First name, last name, phone number, email and website URL
- Notes regarding contact preferences
- Non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visit.
- Potentially personally-identifying information that is collected by Google Analytics.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
The analytics feature Creative Computing has implemented is based on Display Advertising (e.g., Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the Doubleclick Campaign Manager integration, or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting). Creative Computing will not facilitate the merging of personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information previously collected from Google Analytics and Google Display Advertising features unless Creative Computing has robust notice of, and the user's prior affirmative (i.e., opt-in) consent to, that merger. Creative Computing also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. Creative Computing only discloses logged in user IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
What we do with the information we gatherAny information we collect is used to understand your needs and provide you with better service, and in particular may be used for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Sales, marketing, business development or partnership purposes.
- To improve our services.
- To periodically send promotional email about our services, upcoming events or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- To contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, or phone.
- To customize our website according to your interests.
- To better understand how you use the website.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal informationYou may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- When asked for personal information you may choose not to provide this information. If you would like to contact us directly instead of providing this information please call us at 1-770-457-3221 or email us at email@example.com.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
- Opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customer Display Network ads using Ads Settings.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.